[EventCalendar] MBCS Error on line 242, checked archives and tried available solutions already.

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 20:00:57 UTC 2009

This is an error produced by php4.  The BEST solution is to upgrade to
php5.
Failing that, download the current developmental version from wordpress.

http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/event-calendar.zip

and it ought to work for you.  While it's LABELED as developmental, it's
really pretty much ready for release.