[EventCalendar] Permalinks break certain features...

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 23:10:52 UTC 2009

details are everything.
When you say "latest event calendar" are you running 3.2dev?   Because when
they released 2.7 the re-write rules for links in 2.7 broke a LOT of things,
including EC3.  Alex had pretty much all those fixed in the latest 3.2dev
except for possibly somehting about 1 RSS feed.

So,  what version, and what's broken?

Rick