[EventCalendar] RE: Two noob Qs: sched format, delete old entries

rcurzon at spamcop.net rcurzon at spamcop.net
Sun Feb 15 00:40:35 UTC 2009

thanks for the info...

I tried to upgrade to 3.2, following the directions...

Before you start, make sure that you have at least MySQL v4.
= 1. Upload to your plugins folder, usually `wp-content/plugins/` =
      The plugin is in the form of a directory called 'eventcalendar3'.
= 2. Activate the plugin on the plugin screen. =
      Don't try to view your blog yet. First you must...
= 3. Change settings on the "Options > Event Calendar" options screen. =
etc....

How do you do #2?  After uncompressing files, I can no longer log into
my blog.

(  Luckily, I uncompressed 3.14 again over top of 3.2, and everything
works as before.  But how do you move ahead?  )

tx
Richard