[EventCalendar] Static front page breaks with new verion of EC

claire clairecircuit at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 14:21:06 UTC 2009

In my Wordpress settings I have a page 'stuck' to my blog home pag as a
welcome page. (Reading settings -> Front page displays...). The latest
version of EC causes the home page to disappear and I am just left with my
sidebars (which display on the left rather than on the right, as the left
hand side is missing). Rolling back to the previous version fixed the
problem. Just thought you should be aware Alex. Thanks for working on the
post ordering issue (posts appear in a funny order when Events Are Normal
Posts), I am hoping to get that fixed with the next upgrade as it would be
nice to have all the events in the RSS feed again.

Claire