[EventCalendar] Javascript issue

Marty McOmber mmcomber at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 17:54:40 UTC 2009

Hi Simon,

I am also using WP 2.7 and experienced a very similar problem. I've
been in cotact with the plugin author, Alex, and he is going to spend
some time looking into the issue in more detail.

On my site, www.threesheetsnorthwest.com, the "featured" article box
all but disappears when EC is activated. So I am also assuming it is
affecting the HTML.

Alex, any update?

Best,

Marty

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 7:07 AM, Si Oelmann <simonoelmann at mac.com> wrote:
> I am using wordpress 2.7 & installed the events plugin yesterday.
> Only problem is that it appears that it is conflicting with a javascript
> image scroller that is on my homepage.
> The scroller displays featured posts, and the problem is that the text on
> the scroller has lost its HTML formatting.
> Has anyone encountered a similar problem & have a fix?
> Regards,
>
> Simon Oelmann
> Cell: 00238 9815280
> Office: 0044 2071930438