[EventCalendar] Calendar on sidebar showing all posts in one color, events in another.

Michael Gaffney mjgaffney at comcast.net
Mon Feb 16 19:03:11 UTC 2009

I just what the events to show on the calendar on my sidebar but it is
currently showing them in red and ALSO all of my other posts in another
color (blue.)  Any thoughts?  When I originally installed the event calendar
pluging and added the html to my sidebar.psp file I inadvertently did so
with 'events as normal posts' but have since changed settings to 'keep
events separate.'  I am thankful the posts and events are showing up as
different colors but really want to just show events on the sidebar
calendar.  Any thoughts?

Thanks

Mike