[EventCalendar] Event Side Calendar

Michael Gaffney mjgaffney at comcast.net
Mon Feb 16 21:48:12 UTC 2009

I fixed it.  By pulling my html out of the sidebar.php file and by turning
on the sidebar widget in wordpress, then adjusting settings there.  Then in
sidebar.php I moved the code that calls wordpress sidebar stuff to the
location that I wanted it to appear in the sidebar.  voila.  done, 5 long
hours later.