[EventCalendar] sidebar calendar color for events

Michael Gaffney mjgaffney at comcast.net
Mon Feb 16 21:52:07 UTC 2009

I need to change the color on my sidebar calendar so the the events appear
in light blue rather than red.  Anyone know specifically how to do that?  I
saw an earlier post where someone suggested the following code:

#content table.ec3_schedule {

    border-color:#EAEAEA;

    color:#555555;

}

#content .ec3_iconlet {

    border-color: #EAEAEA;

    color: #555555;

}

But I don't know where to place it and I'm not sure it addresses the event
date text specifically.  I am familiar with hexidecimal colors so once I've
successfully targeted the text that I want to recolor I can get the right
hex numbers in place.

Thanks,

Mike

www.northwestrider.net