[EventCalendar] sidebar calendar color for events

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 22:17:48 UTC 2009

There's not going to be a real "simple" answer, I think -- you'll need
to be a little familiar with CSS ... have you considered using Firefox
and the "firebug" add-on/extension ?  It makes it easy to identify
which CSS is affecting which visual element ... then you can find that
in your template file and change it ... the template files are located
at wp-content/themes/your-template ... and you'll want to edit the
styles.css file ... they can be used to override the event-calendar
defaults.