[EventCalendar] individual event permalinks do not work

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 01:02:31 UTC 2009

it _might_
2.71 did a _lot_ to mess with re-writing the links, and how's a plugin to
know to filter or not filter the output if wordpress has messed about with
the links BEFORE it hands the page to the plugin????

I'm not promising.  Check.  If Alex checks in he'll have more to say on the
subject.  But I know the whole 2.7 permalinks thing is off-putting.