[EventCalendar] FW: Events Calendar 3 and Mailpress

Betti Thompson dhhscinc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 02:05:51 UTC 2009

Love this EC3 plugin.  Keep up great work.

I have a puzzle.  I don't know where the problem is - EC3 plugin or
Mailpress plugin.  I never got the response from Mailpress support so I hope
EC3 support can tell us something.

I have posted events (using EC3 dates) well before Mailpress's daily and
weekly cycles but those past events still show up in the next cycle of daily
and weekly posts.  For example, I posted those Wed. multiple dates events
weeks ago still showed up on the following Thursday's yesterday posts and
following Monday weekly posts on the Mailpress.  I do not want past events
to show up.

Is there a fix?

Thanks.

Betti