[EventCalendar] Just can't get the big calendar to display... details follow.

mjgaffney at comcast.net mjgaffney at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 18:20:03 UTC 2009

I've done that but (and here's where I remind you that I'm a complete newbie hack) nothing at all is showing up in the calendar page in my browser.

Did I do something to the template to screw up the way the page is displayed?  I deleted what I though I didn't need, including the call to the sidebar and some other stuff.