[EventCalendar] Just can't get the big calendar to display... details follow.

mjgaffney at comcast.net mjgaffney at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 21:05:26 UTC 2009

Back in the 80's (I graduated from high school in '83) I was known as a 'prayer programmer.'  Basically never printed anything out... just made adjustments to the code ('Basic and Fortran' back then) and then 'prayed' that it would work.  Usually didn't.

When I get home tonight I will restore the template php file that I hacked (to pieces) and then make the same adjustment, only a little more strategically.  Thanks sincerely for your help and for being a sounding board so that I could reason my way through part of it.

Is there a good resource for someone like me to quickly learn the ins and outs of this more sophisticated version of html coding than I am accustomed to?  Like how template files work and how to create and modify them intelligently?

Sincere thanks.

Mike.