[EventCalendar] Just can't get the big calendar to display... details follow.

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 21:25:19 UTC 2009

well, there's this, it's out of date but useful

http://needforcontent.com/wordpress-template-tutorial/

I like this one

http://urbangiraffe.com/2005/04/12/themeguide1/

and there's always

http://mattread.com/archives/2005/04/wordpress-is-not-php/

which is also old but still utterly true...

You might want to start with the 3rd one.

Rick