[EventCalendar] looking for help with the use of shadowbox

Eric Heran eric at monsterboxx.com
Wed Feb 25 22:57:08 UTC 2009

I am new to the wordpress scene and I am having a bit of trouble. I am
currently only utilizing your ec3_get_events function. I have added some
additional markup to tailor the output to my needs.

'%DATE% <a rel="shadowbox width=800px" class="schedule" title="%DATE%"
href="%LINK%">%TITLE%</a>', // template_event

shadowbox is a javascript tool I am using and expects rel="shadowbox"

class="schedule" is simply refrencing my CSS (that works)

Everything else I would say is pretty self explanatory.  the problem is
that when I click the link it simply sends it to the main content area.
So I am guessing that this is being treated as a regular post. My
shadowbox does not appear. Is there a way to change this? I guess a
solution would be to post it as a page, or something that I am not even
thinking of. Possibly even a post to a independent page altogether aside
from wordpress.