[EventCalendar] using information from the Calendar

James Wurster jwurster at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 12:10:37 UTC 2009

Hi,

I asked a question before how to display a calendar and it's associated month list of events on a Wordpress page. I have been experimenting and have figured out how to build a date and pass it to the events function. However, what I would like to do is to be able to determine what the month is when the user presses the previous or next links on the calendar and then rebuild the parameters to pass to the events function.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you, jim
... save the earth and the children