[EventCalendar] Event Editor

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:34:05 UTC 2009

The layout of the sidebar calendar hasn't changed.  It has always been based on the theme settings for wordpress' built in calendar.  There are new features however including a big Calendar and what we call iconlets.  Iconlets are the new way of presenting the date and time inside the actual posts.  If you don't like them its easy to switch back to the old method (straight text) from the settings page

I don't know what Alex did to fix that issue.