[EventCalendar] Is there a way to keep old events off the front page?

Micky Dexter-Prince Micky at PrincesOfPeace.org
Thu Feb 26 18:07:13 UTC 2009

Rick

I have the event calendar displayed and available if people are
looking for things to do on specific days.  This is not a problem.

I use the EC for events only.  I have selected the option to have the
events display as posts.  This lets people know an event is coming up
and they have the ability to make plans around this date and time.
Once the event has past I would like it to disappear as a post unless
a user is specifically looking for information contained in that post.

I hope this explains it better.

Thanks for your help!

Micky