[EventCalendar] CSS formatting in my sidebar

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:18:19 UTC 2009

THe magic solution to this kind of CSS query is Firebug.  If you load the
firebug extension to firefox, you can expand the html until you see the
exact piece you're interested in, and in the right-hand column it will show
you which css files it's inheriting from and what they say and you can
experiment with changing it "live" until you fix the problem.

in your case the problem is in ec3.css at line 121

.ec3_list {
color:#880000;
letter-spacing:-0.2px;
margin-left:-12px;