[EventCalendar] Posting calendar to a page

klubby at comcast.net klubby at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 22:43:15 UTC 2009

I am still having trouble with this and after checking here: http://wpcal-archive.firetree.net/2009-February/004834.html  and here: http://wpcal-archive.firetree.net/2009-February/004863.html  I still cannot get this to work.

I input the

[Ec3BigCalendar]

tag in my "edit page" area and still nothing.  It only shows as text on the actual page.  Am I putting this in the right place?  Should it be in the Visual or HTML section?  I've tried all different ways and still cannot get this to appear coorectly.  I do have beta version 3.2.beta2.

Thanks in advance!

~Erik