[EventCalendar] Is it possible to modify or eliminate the event time/date stamp in posts?

Nightly Gigs nightlygigs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:15:49 UTC 2009

Thanks Rick! I'm not sure where I would find the div tags around the
time/date stamp, though. It doesn't appear in the HTML of the post and
I can't find it in the PHP for WordPress or the Event Calendar plugin...

Also, is there any way to retrieve the event time & date using HTML
within the post?

Thanks again!

-Shaun