[EventCalendar] Plugin language problems

D. Hayes whiterock66 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 20:14:53 UTC 2009

I uploaded the dev versions and things sort of works with qtranslate.

The event calendar widget events resets themselves every time I go to a
new page (that is they go back to the default language, japanese).  On
further testing, I added a new event and the event showed up in English
(and resets itself to English whenever I click a link to a new page) on
the japanese page, and japanese on the english page.  The calendar
itself works fine.

The funny thing is that the popups for regular posts seem to be in the
correct language.

David