[EventCalendar] Is there a way to keep old events off the front page?

Shaun Scovil nightlygigs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 21:19:38 UTC 2009

I'm having a similar problem, except I have my event calendar set to
keep events and posts separate. I'm trying to make the search box on
my website only search for upcoming events. I've succeeded in making
the 'events' category the exclusive category for search results, but
the results display events that have past.

Is there any way to modify the search.php so that it excludes events
that have already past? (The alternative is manually deleting each
event after it passes, but I'm going to be dealing with a high volume
and would like to automate this process.)

Thanks in advance...

-Shaun