[EventCalendar] Removing time from Events

Adam Di Tota aditota at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 10:20:10 UTC 2009

Hi Mark,

The issue for me is that my events aren't really considered "all day events"
but there also isn't a specified time that needs to be posted. I notice that
in your posts, it just says the date of the event. But if you hover over an
event in the calendar, it mentions that its an "all day" event. I just don't
want there to be any reference to the length or the start/end time of the
event.

Adam

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 5:51 AM, Mark Naylor <marknaylor at signet-solutions.com
> wrote:

>  Am I missing something here?
>
> Because I use this plugin in this manner.
>
> The only thing I do is when I don’t want the time to show in an event is to
> specify the event as an all day event.
>
> I use *exactly* the same code fragment.
>
> Output can be seen here
> http://www.spondonoffroad.co.uk/category/2009-events/