[EventCalendar] Cannot load ec3_admin

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:48:49 UTC 2009

please send us info about what versions you are running WP, EC, PHP, etc.  I was unable to help the last person but that info helps the devs. figure out what might be going on.  make sure all of the files got copied over completely.  try deactivating all plugins except ec3 and set theme to default ...there may be a conflict in there.