[EventCalendar] Only showing current month events

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 2 17:17:05 UTC 2009

several people are reporting this unfortunately I haven't had this problem
and I am not sure what might cause it.  Try at least checking for
browser/theme compatibility issues.  Also try changing some settings such as
keep events separate and show all posts in the calendar.  Maybe even try
changing to default permalinks - it's a long shot and unlikely the issue but
might be worth a try.  Check if you are getting any JS errors.  Try
different browsers to see if any act differently.  Let us know if doing any
of these things changes the output... that should help us narrow down the
problem.