[EventCalendar] Hide event if single category, else show post

Jannes van 't Oever jannesvantoever at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:12:46 UTC 2009

Hi

I'm using EC version 3.2.beta2 on WP2.8.

I would like to know if this is possible (and if, how?). If the post has
only one category ("event"), then I want to hide it from the front page (the
sidebar is more than enough!). If the post has more than one category (next
to "event"), then I would like to see the post to show on the front page
just like any other post.

The idea behind this is that I would like to see "big" events (that have
more than one category) on the front page, and "small" events can just make
their appearance in the sidebar.

Thanks for your help,

Jannes