[EventCalendar] Events Calendar on Wordpress 2.8

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:21:13 UTC 2009

unfortunately I don't know how to fix it...im not that good at PHP.  you could use postlists with the EC3 extension as a workaround.  It allows you to create your own query together that you can then put in a text widget.  Unlike EC's widget it will treat each instance of an event separately in cases where there are multiple dates for a post.