[EventCalendar] WP 2.5.1 doesn't see EC plugin

Gerik Goncalves kiaspeed2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 21:02:10 UTC 2009

This helped me with the php5 problem with my provider (1and1 hosting)

make a .htaccess file using a text editor and put inside
AddType x-mapp-php5 .php
and upload it to the wordpress directory.

make sure you have the right folder uploaded.

the beta is
event-calendar.3.2.beta2/event-calendar/

make sure you upload only the "event-calendar" folder

Always,

Gerik Goncalves