[EventCalendar] WP 2.5.1 doesn't see EC plugin

Colin Witt witt at mac.com
Wed Jul 8 21:40:10 UTC 2009

Gerik,

Thanks for the suggestions. I can add that to my htaccess file, but I
really don't think PHP 5 is the problem ... It's just not listing the
plugin at all when it's in the directory structure. I have the
directory name as you indicated.

I am messing around with the WP functions that get plugin data to see
if there's some issue. But other plugins I have installed are working
fine.

Colin Witt
Colin_Witt at baylor.edu