[EventCalendar] EventCalendar Calendar didn't display events

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 05:51:28 UTC 2009

unfortunately it sounds like others have had this problem and have not been
able to resolve it.  I have no idea how to fix it as I really don't know JS
and AJAX at all.  It would seem to me to be a conflict with something else
but I'm not sure what. I think Marc Griffin had this problem before and I
just looked at his site and it seems to work fine now..

Marc if you're still here maybe let us know if your found a solution