[EventCalendar] Calendar width

Jonah West jonah at jonahcoyote.com
Sat Jul 11 20:04:41 UTC 2009

Hey Jeremy,

It's the table cell and header padding that's throwing it off on line
137 of your style.css:

table td, table th {
border-right:1px solid #E8E1C8;
padding:0.4em 0.8em;
text-align:left;
}

Just take it out entirely. By the way, I would highly recommend
downloading, installing and learning how to use Firebug for Firefox.
It is an indispensable tool for finding things like this.

- Jonah