[EventCalendar] Only current month showing events

Marc Griffin marc at overallquilter.com
Thu Jul 16 12:11:42 UTC 2009

I upgraded EventCalendar to Version 3.2.beta2. I was using a dev version.
This fixed the big calendar issue, however, the sidebar widget stopped
working. I changed the widget to Upcoming Events instead.

I was hoping the upgrade to WordPress 2.8.1 would resolve the issues, but
unfortunately it did not.

There's still problems with WP Admin Dashboard and other plugins ... this
2.8 upgrade was a bit of a mess!