[EventCalendar] Javascript error?

Matt Steltenpohl steltenp1 at me.com
Tue Jul 21 20:25:16 UTC 2009

I've been trying to get EC3 working on a new site.  I've had it
working on the same server, so I believe everything on the server
meets requirements.  The plugin installs fine and appears to be
properly configured.  When I try to add an event, I click the little
plus sign in the Event Editor section of a post and the color of the
plus sign changes, but nothing else happens.  I've tried it in three
browsers (Safari, Firefox and IE, all on Mac) and get the same
results.  I enabled JavaScript debugging and got the following info:

Error: 'EC3EditForm.fieldset_se' is null or not an object

I've tried using it on one of the WP2.7.* releases, 2.8.1 and 2.8.2.
No luck.  I've tried several versions of EC3 ... At this point, I'm on
3.2.beta2 ...

Any suggestions would be really appreciated!

Thanks,
Matt