[EventCalendar] I want to include some but not all events on the front page

Jonah West jonah at jonahcoyote.com
Thu Jul 23 14:00:17 UTC 2009

hello,

You could use the More Fields plugin (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/more-fields/
) to setup a field that you can check to make a post a front page post
or not. You'll have to setup custom logic then in your template to
look at this piece of data. It's not that hard though...

Another other option would be to create a frontpage category and then
use get_posts to only get posts in that category.

Another option would be to use something like http://pods.uproot.us/
or http://flutter.freshout.us/

Good luck!

- Jonah