[EventCalendar] I want to include some but not all events on the front page

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 15:30:34 UTC 2009

Try using postlists.  I use this plugin with the EC3 extension.  I use a
page for the home page and it displays a list of posts.  That list is
generated from postlists and all I have to do is place the item in the
"news" category.  So no matter what I put in that category it shows up on my
front page (events or not).

http://www.camrosecpc.com/

Feel free to see how I did it.  The plugin is customizable so you can make
it look however you want.