[EventCalendar] Re: Javascript error?

Matt Steltenpohl steltenp1 at me.com
Thu Jul 23 15:39:38 UTC 2009

I preveiously sent the below note, but didn't hear back from anyone.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.  I have the same
results whether using Windows or Mac, regardless of the browser I
use.  I'm working on a site for our high school bands and this is the
only thing missing before we launch the site tomorrow.  I'd really
like to use this plugin ...

Thanks,
Matt
404-933-0243 (cell)