[EventCalendar] I want to include some but not all events on the front page

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:32:13 UTC 2009

getting each date in a separate box isn't code its built into EC.  obviously
I have it set for iconlets.  When I write the post I press the + button for
every day that I have the event...in the wildwood forest post I put in 5
dates instead of just one date spanning 5 days.  make sense?

BTW if you don't like using categories you can get the same effect using
tags.  Name the tag or category for your main page whatever you like.  Then
setup a postlist (make sure you have the EC3 extension as well) using that
tag or category name.  place the shortcode on your main page (using a static
front page)

hope that helps