[EventCalendar] Import calendar entries from other blog

Tom Kane tkane at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 25 14:24:16 UTC 2009

I think what you're missing is the "Add DROP TABLE" on your EXPORT.
That creates the SQL that will drop the table so that you can re-add it to the export file that you run to import the data into the other site/database.

I remember reading about that as an option in moving your wordpress site when I first started looking at wordpress about 6 months ago.
And, I have a test site, and hadn't remembered that the wp_ec3_schedule table wasn't moved over by the normal wordpress export.  So, I just looked and it had only  88 rows, I just imported an export with Add DROPPED TABLE and it went to the full 118 rows.

Give it a try.
Cheers
Tom

http://codex.wordpress.org/Backing_Up_Your_Database