[EventCalendar] Import calendar entries from other blog

Alf Haakon Lund alf at galleritexas.no
Sat Jul 25 15:26:00 UTC 2009

Thank you for answering!

I just wonder, when I look at the sql command in the beginnig of the
file export it says DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `olddatabase_ec3_schedule`;
CREATE TABLE `olddatabase_ec3_schedule`

1. I need to import these data to newdatabase_ec3_schedule
2. I want to keep the data already there

It seems to me the drop table will leave me without the current data?

I tried to remove the structure from the export and choose the export
type UPDATE, then in the sql file renaming all occurrences of
olddatabase_ec3_schedule with newdatabase_ec3_schedule.

After this myphpadmin said 198 rows was successfully imported, however
I'm not able to find them anywhere in any table.

Hope you still have ideas where to go,

Best wishes, Alf Haakon Lund

Fra Tom Kane <tkane at prodigy.net> lør 25-07-2009 16:24:16 CEST: