[EventCalendar] Check in changes

Dennis Schmitz schmitz.dennis at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 25 16:37:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

i zpdatet my site to 3.2 Beta today.
see here: www.oberlahn-express.de

My Problem is that the calender dont show the events in the other
month. When i click on August or June no events market in the
calender.

Is use WP 2.8.2
WP-Super-Cash is disable
WP-Wildget-Cash is disabled

But no Events or post market in the other month.

can someone help me to fix this?

Thank you

LG
D. Schmitz
Germany - so sorry for the bad english :-)