[EventCalendar] Current Bugs

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 25 16:50:26 UTC 2009

That leads me to another issue.  With Alex not responding lately there is a growing list of bugs.  It might be good if we could list the bugs and a link to the first occurrence in the mailing list so maybe we can track them down and start clearing them out.  It would be great to get a final release of 3.2 out.

1.Multiple showtime with iconlets (Gerik Goncalves)
iconlets showing only first occurrence of an event when there are multiple events in a day.
http://penguin.firetree.net/pipermail/eventcalendar/2009-June/005452.html

2. Subscribe to iCal on Google Calendar (Pedro Pinheiro)
Not working
http://penguin.firetree.net/pipermail/eventcalendar/2009-July/005518.html

3. Issue with ec3_get_events() in 3.2 beta2 (Jonah West)
The limit parameter does not limit according to multiple event dates/times in an individual event post.
It is always counting an event post as one event even if that event is setup with multiple dates/time. So if an event has 3 dates/time, it will count as 1 event in the list.
http://penguin.firetree.net/pipermail/eventcalendar/2009-June/005415.html

4. Only current month showing events (Marc Griffin)  Is this still an issue for anyone?
if you go backward or forward a month on the big calendar or sidebar widget calendar there are no events listed.  This appears to not be related to the on.load JS conflict that sometimes occurs.
http://penguin.firetree.net/pipermail/eventcalendar/2009-June/005420.html

5. site search skips EventCalendar entry (Tamar Haspel)
Keep Events separate causes search to not include events.
http://penguin.firetree.net/pipermail/eventcalendar/2009-June/005402.html

If I have missed anything please add it to the list.  If any of these issues have been resolved please include info about the fix.  Thanks!