[EventCalendar] Only current month showing events

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 25 17:19:50 UTC 2009

As far as I can tell no one ever got to the source of what is causing this
issue.  It is only happening to a few people (ie. I have not had this
problem at all).  As a result there is no workaround that I am aware of.
everyone has tried these options with no luck but try them and let us know
if you have any success.
1. disable all plugins except ec
2. set theme to a default (kubrick)
3. try changing event types just for kicks (keep events separate - normal
posts) its in EC's options page

If none of these have any effect we are still without any form of solution.
The last thing you could try if you are ambitious is do a clean install and
import all your data back in.  No gaurantee that will work but make sure you
back up your database!

Hope we can get to the bottom of this one.