[EventCalendar] Current Bugs

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 25 17:58:59 UTC 2009

So let me make sure I got this.  You changed from 3.2.dev-02 to 3.2.beta2 and it works now except the widget?  I wonder what changed because the dev and beta are almost identical as far as I understood and Denis is having trouble with the beta2 version.  BTW which widget are you have problems with and what is the problem?