[EventCalendar] Current Bugs

Marc Griffin marc at overallquilter.com
Sat Jul 25 19:26:37 UTC 2009

Exactly. The widget that broke is the mini calendar widget (upcoming events
works fine). When activated it shows this error message many times in the
sidebar:

*Warning*: cannot yet handle MBCS in html_entity_decode()! in *
/homepages/29/d107127458/htdocs/overallquilter/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar/options.php
* on line *242

*