[EventCalendar] Current Bugs

Dennis Schmitz schmitz.dennis at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:55:21 UTC 2009

so i test both versions.
in the dev-version the calender load and load and load when i try to
change the month.
in the Beta2 the calender loads only 1-2 sec. but no events / post
show in the next month.

So i think i must test it on a testdomain, and hope i found a conflict
in the plugin with other plugins or the theme.
but I use a realy simple theme.

The only think I wont is the output in the post. The Dates in seperate
boxes shows much better then the old version. is it posible to install
on the 3.1.4 Version?

LG
Dennis