[EventCalendar] Import calendar entries from other blog

Tom Kane tkane at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 25 20:58:52 UTC 2009

MMMM, not really.
When I look at my exported data, I see:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `wp_ec3_schedule`;
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `wp_ec3_schedule` (
  `sched_id` bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `post_id` bigint(20) default NULL,
  `start` datetime default NULL,
  `end` datetime default NULL,
  `allday` tinyint(1) default NULL,
  `rpt` varchar(64) default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`sched_id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=119 ;

I don't see anything related to the database name except in the comment
--- Database: `irishmus_wp01`

This will replace the table, so if you have data in the table in the other copy of the website you want you'll need to back it up first.

Update is something I'm not familliar with.
Cheers
Tom