[EventCalendar] Current Bugs

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 25 23:10:02 UTC 2009

yea  the Dev02 had a bug that caused the js to load forever

1. stick with the beta2 version
2. setup the test site without installing any of your other plugins or
themes
3. install ec 3.2.beta2
4. add the calendar widget to your sidebar
4. setup a few test posts over the period of a couple of months
5. check if they are working - if yes continue, if no then report back
6. if the calendar widget is working start installing/activating your other
plugins one at a time checking each time to see that the calendar widget is
still working.
7. if the widget stops working after installing one of your plugins report
back which one caused it to stop.
8 If the widget continues to work properly then try to get it to break by
playing with settings in your other plugins.

I will be away for a week starting tomorrow so I may not respond for a
while.