[EventCalendar] Deleted posts linger on in calendar

Alf Haakon Lund alf at galleritexas.no
Sun Jul 26 06:32:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

So good you folks are keeping this useful plugin alive!

I'm running ec3 3.2.beta2 on WP 2.8.2, which mostly works perfectly
except two minor issues:

1. When I delete event posts from admin panel, the reference to them
linger on in the calendar. When deleting I have to remove the event
time and THEN delete the post.

2. If browsing the calendar a few months back (say january 2007) and
clicking on an event date the calendar show the post(s) and reload to
today's month.

This is contrary to previous behaviour where the calendar would stay
on the current month (after clicking the event date in january 2007,
calendar stays at january 2007).

Best wishes, Alf Haakon Lund