[EventCalendar] Current Bugs

Alf Haakon Lund alf at galleritexas.no
Sun Jul 26 08:50:13 UTC 2009

Edit;

After all it seems my bug is not behaving like point 5 below.

On my site the event category is "Kalender". In addition I use other
categories like "konsert" and "galleri" for events.

A search with the wp search function for any text in an event works
fine. Visiting the category page for "kalender" works fine.

However visiting the category pages for "galleri" or "konsert"
excludes all posts also in the "kalender" category. If all posts in
"galleri" are also in "kalender", the category page for "galleri"
returns 404 not found.

I'm not enogh into php to start digging in the code of ec3, but if I
can help troubleshooting in other ways, please let me know. Hope this
report helps.

All the best, Alf Haakon Lund

Fra Alf Haakon Lund <alf at galleritexas.no> søn 26-07-2009 09:55:28 CEST: